Online registration is required to submit abstracts, but payment of the fee can be made at a later stage. However, accepted summaries will only be published in the book of abstracts of the symposium after full payment of the registration fee.
- Micro Company: a reduced fee is available for delegates working in a Micro Company, defined as an enterprise which employs fewer than 10 persons and whose annual turnover and/or annual balance sheet total does not exceed EUR 2 million.
- Countries with developing economies: academic or students/post-doc participants from a CDE country and with an EFMC National Adhering Organisation are offered ≈25% reduction. This reduction is automatically applied during the registration process, on the basis of the country of origin of the participant (CDE country as defined by the World Bank).
- Industry-affiliated participants bundle prices:
- After 10 Industry-affiliated registrations at standard fee, the fee for the 11th till the 20th registration is reduced to 1.250€/person.
- After 20 Industry-affiliated registrations, the fee for any additional registration is reduced to 1.050€/person
Please get in touch with the symposium secretariat (secretariat@LDOrganisation.com) to benefit from these reduced rates.