8th NovAliX Conference
Biophysics in Drug Discovery 2020 | US Edition
Developing the Synergy between Biophysics and Medicinal Chemistry to Deliver Better Drugs
Boston, MA, United States - June 15-17, 2020
The eighth edition of the conference intends again to bring together biophysicists and medicinal chemists, the synergy between their disciplines being key to deliver better drugs on a shorter timeline.
This year, the Scientific Programme will include the following sessions :
- Session 1 : Induced-proximity Drug Discovery : Selective Protein Degraders, PPI Stabilizers...
- Session 2 : Advances in Cryo-EM : Micro-ED, Sample Optimization and Grid Preparation
- Session 3 : Covalent Modifications for Drug Discovery
- Session 4 : Integrative Structural Biology & Biophysics - Including Computational Methods and Hybrid Methods
- Session 5 : Advances in Biophysical Techniques : Single-Molecule Techniques, Label-free Technologies, Surface-Immobilized Techniques beyond SPR...
- Session 6 : Hot Topics
Stay tuned as more information will be added soon!