With the NovAliX Conference due to take place in June, our team at LDO continues to plan confidently for it. We currently have NO plans to postpone or cancel.
We remain attentive to the development of the situation and follow the recommendations of the relevant health authorities. As this unprecedented situation is changing every day, we remain watchful but also focused on delivering what is an important event for the Community.
We will post updates on the website and inform all registered participants if the situation changes.
In case the symposium has to be postponed, registrations will automatically be valid for the news dates. In case of cancellation due to force majeure, delegates will be offered a voucher to access the same or a similar event scheduled at an alternative date.
8th NovAliX Conference
Biophysics in Drug Discovery 2020 | US Edition
Developing the Synergy between Biophysics and Medicinal Chemistry to Deliver Better Drugs
Boston, MA, United States - June 15-17, 2020
The 8th edition of the conference intends again to bring together biophysicists and medicinal chemists, the synergy between their disciplines being key to deliver better drugs on a shorter timeline.
The Scientific Programme will include the following sessions:
- Induced-Proximity Drug Discovery: Selective Protein Degraders, PPI Stabilizers, etc.
- Covalent Modifications for Drug Discovery
- Integrative Structural Biology & Biophysics - including Computational Methods and Hybrid Methods
- Advances in Biophysical Techniques: Single-Molecule Techniques, Label-Free Technologies, Surface-Immobilized Techniques beyond SPR
- Hot Topics
- Cryo-EM in Drug Discovery - Accelerating Drug Design of Challenging Targets, a full day session organized by Thermo Fisher Scientific, Platinum Sponsor of the NovAliX Conference.
The conference will be hosted at the Merck Auditorium in Boston, MA. The programme will start at 10am on Monday, June 15 and finish early afternoon on Wednesday, June 17. The Session on Cryo-EM will take place on Tuesday, June 16.
Stay tuned as more information will be added soon!